#EUSEW2020: CoM East webinar and quiz for energy managers of the CoM Signatories in all EaP countries2020-06-23
In the framework of #EUSEW2020, we invite you to take part in the online event organized by the CoM East project and dedicated to green recovery and growth in the Eastern Partnership countries.
June 23, 14:00 (Kyiv time)
Webinar and quiz for energy managers of the CoM Signatories from EaP countries
MyOwnConference platform: to participate, please follow the link at the indicated time
Best ideas and practices of clean energy projects for green recovery and growth
Oksana Kysil – CoM East Country Expert for Ukraine (webinar)
Tetiana Ziatikova – Energy Manager of Zhytomyr (quiz)
- Language Russian
- Duration 1,5 hours
The online event will consist of two parts:
1. Webinar with the participation of representatives of the CoM Signatures of all six Eastern Partnership countries
- Adaptation to climate change and adaptation to COVID 2019: common features and new lessons / Oksana Kysil, CoM East Country Expert in Ukraine
- Adaptation to climate change and economic recovery after COVID 2019 / Alexander Sushchenko, Helmholtz Centre for Environmental Research
- Impact of COVID 2019 on SEAP implementation / Tetiana Ziatikova, energy manager of Zhytomyr
2. Quiz for participants dedicated to the important issues of energy efficiency, clean energy and climate change
The quiz will be preceded by the detailed instructions for participants and a practice run. It will consist of four rounds and include interesting questions and tasks. The super final will unravel the main phrase around which the whole quiz was built, for which the participants will need to use all the correct answers from the previous rounds.
The winners of the quiz will receive valuable prizes.