Ukraine: Chornomorsk will launch "Energy School Online" to popularize the benefits of energy savingSaturday, 24 September 2022 17:02
The following events are planned to be held on the territory of Chornomosrk community as part of the EU Sustainable Energy Week:
- Information company among residents of the territorial community about holding the EU SEW.
- Energy School online (popularization of ecological, social, and economic advantages of energy saving; teaching children the rules of energy-efficient behavior; watching cartoons on environmental topics, about energy and global climate change).
- Conducting the contest "Future through the eyes of children" and the video contest "ENERGY OF NATURE"
- Action "Day without a car" (appeal of the mayor to residents of the territorial community to refuse to use a car on this day, to use an alternative means of transportation: on foot, by bicycle, electric transport, etc.)
- Presentation for residents of multi-apartment buildings "Preparation of the building for the heating season 2022-2023"
- Educational campaign "Evolution of cars" (comparison of the environmental impact of gasoline cars and electric cars)
- Action "Give up the package - save nature!" and other events.