Ukraine: Webinar on "Implementation of Energy Efficient Projects in the Field of Street Lighting"2021-02-23
Dear Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors,
Two EU funded projects "Covenant of Mayors - Demonstration Projects" and "Covenant of Mayors - East" invite you to take part in a webinar on “Implementation of Energy Efficient Projects in the Field of Street Lighting”.
Date and time of the webinar: February 23, 2021 at 14:00 (Kyiv time).
Language: Ukrainian / Russian.
- Maksym Vereshchak, Support Team Expert;
- Mariya Porchuk, project manager in Chernivtsi City;
- Dmytro Slutskyi, project manager in Bereza (Belarus).
- Implementation features of the projects in the field of street lighting:
1. The status and prospects of the sector in Ukraine.
2. The main components of the lighting system.
3. Cost indicators of the projects.
4. Lessons from Demonstration Projects.
- Experience of Chernivtsi and Bereza Cities:
1. General information about the implemented projects.
2. Technical solutions.
3. Results and recommendations for other municipalities.
- Questions and answers.
Audience: demonstration projects' managers, technical and procurement experts, energy managers and other stakeholders.
To participate, please follow the link at the specified time.