Ukraine: Webinar on "Strategy for Cycling Development in Ukraine: Why Do Communities Need It?"2021-03-11
Dear Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors!
We invite you to take part in the webinar on "Strategy for Cycling Development in Ukraine: Why Do Communities Need It?", that will be held on March 11, 2021.
The webinar will be supported by the UNDP team, the EU project EU4Climate, the reforms support team of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine and U-Cycle.
- Opening speech, Oleksandr Sushchenko, UNDP Energy and Environment Manager.
- Plans on the development of a National Strategy for the Cycling Development:
- Viktoriya Yashkina, the EU project EU4Climate;
- Iryna Bondarenko, expert in transport planning and urban mobility, Fulbright scholar, first director of U-Cycle, developer of the National Strategy for the Cycling Development.
- The main problems and obstacles for the cycling infrastructure development:
- Vladyslav Samoilenko, Road Safety Expert - the Road Industry Reform, Reform Support Team of the Ministry of Infrastructure of Ukraine;
- Kateryna Shulha, U-Cycle Consulting Coordinator (PO Association of Cyclists of Kyiv).
- How cycling develops at the community level: best practices.
Date and time: March 11, 2021 from 16:00 to 17:20 (Kyiv time).
Moderator: Oksana Kysil, national expert.
To participate, please follow the link at the specified time.