Ukraine: Webinar on "Monitoring of Air Quality in Ukraine: Problems and Solutions"2021-03-18
Dear Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors!
We invite you to take part in the webinar on "Monitoring of Air Quality in Ukraine: Problems and Solutions", that will be held on March 18, 2021.
- Threats and climate risks - how does this affect air quality?:
- Oksana Kysil, national expert of the EU project in Ukraine "Covenant of Mayors - East";
- Presentation of the results of the study on "Impact of COVID-19 on air quality in Ukraine and the Republic of Moldova":
- Yevhen Kylymnyk, Head of Strategic Research, UNDP;
- About the implementation of an air quality monitoring system in Ukraine:
- Maryna Ratushna, expert of PO "Ecodia";
- An ecological chatbot for combining data on pollution, pollutants and environmental protection tools:
- PО “Save Dnipro”;
- Discussion of representatives of zones and agglomerations on problematic issues of organizing air quality monitoring.
Date: March 18, 2021 from 10:00 to 11:30 (Kyiv time).
To participate, please follow the link at the specified time.