CoM East: Webinar on the City Climate Finance Gap Fund2021-01-26
On January 26, 2021 at 12:00 CET CoM East project together with Global Covenant of Mayors will hold a webinar on the City Climate Finance Gap Fund.
The key goal of the Gap Fund is to help cities in developing and emerging countries turn resilient low-carbon ideas into strategies and finance-ready projects through:
- Supporting city climate strategy development and the generation of in-depth analytics to assess the climate action and resilience potential of plans and investment programs;
- Providing capacity building for low-carbon capacity and climate-resilient urban development;
- Supporting the prioritization of investments as part of a climate strategy or investment program;
- Defining project concept definitions and the components of pre-feasibility studies;
- Supporting a strengthened approach to project financing;
- Matchmaking with additional support sources for later stages of project preparation;
- Offering potential support to fill in other project preparation gaps.