Ukraine: Online Conference "Green Restart: Renovation of Public Buildings"2021-04-29
Dear Signatories of the Covenant of Mayors!
On April 29 at 10:00 we invite you to join the specialized online conference "Green Restart: Renovation of Public Buildings", which collects the best experience and speaks out the difficulties faced by Eastern European municipalities (from Ukraine, Poland and Lithuania) during the development of an energy efficient municipal sector.
Spend only two hours to learn first-hand how to get your city going green. Green Restart is an economic and social development of the community with less environmental impact.
- local self-government bodies;
- profile public and non-governmental organizations;
- construction industry professionals working with the municipal sector.
- Andriy Kulykov, journalist, translator, chairman of the board of PO "Public Radio";
- Andriy Berestian, CEO of Danfoss Ukraine;
- Sviatoslav Pavliuk, Executive Director of the Association of Energy Efficient Cities of Ukraine;
- Maksym Vereschak, Key Expert of the program "Covenant of Mayors - Demonstration Projects";
- Oksana Kysil, National Expert of the EU project "Covenant of Mayors - East" in Ukraine;
- Yuriy Fomichev, Mayor of Slavutych;
- Sigitas Michulis, Mayor of Taurage District Municipality (2015-2019);
- Oleksiy Korchmit, head of the "Ukrainian Association of Energy Service Companies", director of the company "KyivESKO";
- Leszek Drohosh, Deputy Director of the Infrastructure Department at the Warsaw City Council.
To find out more, please, follow the link.
Please note that registration is required.